Re: [VIC] 4D back in service

Tagged at a 30" station stop, now that's the wrong sort of efficiency.

I recall seeing a South African news item some years ago.  It showed a BMW
sedan that had been modified to deter car jackers.  Flames shot out from
beneath the vehicle at the press of a button by the driver with a view to
cooking the attacker - repulsion by flame grilling.  Perhaps CityRail could
import this technology, although there would need to be a support system to
extinguish a flaming carcass?

Chris