Re: Metcard Adventures (Was: [Melb] Fare evasion)

Al wrote:

> [snip]
>
> > > Today I had my first experience on a refurbished Connex Comeng. Not only
> > are
> > > the seats hard making it difficult to get some sleep,
> >
> > Why do you want to sleep ona  journey lasting around an hour?

Seats in refurbished Connex trains are designed in such a way so the
nasties cannot be hidden in the seat cushion.  I am sure you know what I
mean.

> > > but there are annoying
> > > recorded announcements before, at and after every premium station (which
> > is
> > > about every second station on the Lilydale Line) to ensure that you stay
> > > awake.

Wow ... someone actually don't like those recorded announcement.  You
just can't win nowadays ...  By the way, we do have customers with
physical handicap and I am certain those announcements will help them
with their journey.

Railvic