Re: DSRM is ....

Michael wrote:

> Eben Levy <tkid@ozemail.com.au> wrote in article
> <3ABAB64A.A31A0BCE@ozemail.com.au>:
>
> >When classed as life expired, they may be worn out or excess to needs so
> >they are disposed of.
> >one look around Somerton and you will find plenty of of flatwagons and
> >ols NSW open wagons. many of these are still usable but NR are selling
> >them cause they are "life expired" to them but in reality only excess
> >stock.
>
> NRC are scrapping them, not selling them.

They ARE selling them. to scrap merchants who in there contract are forbidden
to on sell. This is to stop other operators from getting them.

--
Bye for now,

Eben

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~tkid/

I feel like I'm in a rut.  Every time I go to bed at night,
I find myself just getting up again in the morning.
     ---Brad Stine