Re: [Qld] Weird Brisbane train

James C. <james_ccj@optusnetdotcomdotau> wrote in message
3abb45ff$0$25522$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3abb45ff$0$25522$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

> >Given the number of standees
> > on the Gold Coast services in the mornings I hope these sets are used
for
> > other things.
>
> Are these standees got on from Beenleigh or Loganlea and taking advantage
of
> the GC express running to South Brisbane? or are there standees all the
way
> from Gold coast stations to Brisbane?

Generally Beenleigh. The main commuter trains in the morning are close to
full seating by Beenleigh. There are usually a number of people getting off
at Beenleigh and then there are standees from then on. Loganlea just makes
it worse. I have been using the service from Beenleigh off and on since the
beginning of 1999 and traffic is definitely building up.

Barry Campbell