Tony Gatt <baulko@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
7_Cu6.443$hb.2263@news1.belrs1.nsw.optushome.com.au">news:7_Cu6.443$hb.2263@news1.belrs1.nsw.optushome.com.au...
> > > no measure has ever been taken to
> > > provide a service to raise any money.
> >
> > The DSRM has not been given the chance.
> >
> > Stephen Zvillis,
> > H.R. Manager,
> > Derwent Valley Railway P.S.
> >

> You just lost all your credibility in that statement...

The 24 years I've spent CONSTRUCTIVELY involved in railway preservation (no,
I'm not a senior citizen for that matter either) gives me far more
credibility than you or your criticizing, carping colleagues have got.

> How much cash from members and how many years do you need?

As much as members are prepared to contribute and as many years as necessary
to achive what the membership demand.

Regards,
S.Z.