Re: [NSW]Parra-Chatswood Rail Link too expensive

They could cut some of the cost by getting rid of the UTS station. It amazes
me that there are no stations between Carlingford and Epping where the
public (private bus) service is minimal and they propose stations in a
already well serviced area by govt. bus.
The cost could also be reduced by building a Y-link at Clyde (redeveloping
that crappy side of Granville as well) and building a bridge to carry
Parramatta Road over it. That way you avoid all the expensive tunnelling on
the Parramatta/Carlingford side.

Chris

3aba0b68$0$9179@wodc7nh7.news.uu.net">news:3aba0b68$0$9179@wodc7nh7.news.uu.net...