Re: Carr road rescue derails train lin

It seems to me that the 2 projects are not greatly competitive.

How many of the people using the Windsor to Parramatta road corridor would
stop doing so if the Parra - Chats rail link was in place? Very few, I
think. The 2 projects serve different purposes.

As a Blue Mountains resident, I want to see the rail link built. But it also
seems to me that the upgrade of Windsor Rd is long overdue.

--
David Martin
Web Developer - FrontPage, ASP, Access

"Greg Rudd" <grudd@mail.usyd.edu.au> wrote in message
3ABEE82D.4FC13606@mail.usyd.edu.au">news:3ABEE82D.4FC13606@mail.usyd.edu.au...

> kingpin1@ozemail.com.au wrote:
>
> > 'Twas a dark and stormy night on Mon, 26 Mar 2001 10:15:29 +1000 as
David