Re: Carr road rescue derails train lin

greg rudd <grudd@mail.usyd.edu.au> wrote:

> The point that I was trying to make on this point is that you get far
> better value for money out of a properly planned rail project than you
> would out of a road project.

Perhaps if they were intended to serve the same transport purpose, but
as far as I can see the Richmond Railway and Windsor Rd serve
significantly different transport purposes.

Having recently travelled only Windsor Rd en route to Cowra, it
certainly seems to me that its upgrading is long overdue.

Cheers,

Bill

Bill Bolton
Sydney, Australia