Re: [NSW] K-set window mods

> I think you mean C3505 to 3550 <<<< C3550 doesn't really fit into a
series, especially if it was delivered halfway through the order

> I think you mean T4171 to T4216 <<<< depends whether you want to count
C3550/T4216

> Except for C3550/T4216, which were delivered fitted with air-conditioning,
> about halfway through the order.
>
> I think you mean C3551 to C3580 <<<<Yes these were series 3
>
> I think you mean T4217 to T4236 <<<< I made a simple addition mistake :-)

I don't think C3550 can be considered as being part of either series 2 or 3
actually. It was a strange one. It came with proper windows and a/c, but was
unpainted on the front and was painted that awful green/brown (khaki?)
colour inside. C3550 also interestingly has shades over its headlights and a
C-set style ventilation cover over the driver's cab.

BTW, does anyone know when each of the series's were ordered?

Rgds
J Boles