Re: [NSW] K-set window mods

That was not the answer that was required.  We know all that.  What was
discussed was the fact that a couple of the glued cars have been replaced
with proper glass.  Do not forget that the original K set had locking
aluminium hopper type windows that were replaced with plain glass yonks ago,
so that would be prior to C3550 etc.  Correct me if I am wrong.  I remember
the first K set sitting in the old Prince Alfred Park sidings for some time
while they tested the airconditioning.  I never could understand why they
did not just put it in service to test it.

Cheers
Rod Gayford

99palu$v9s$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au">news:99palu$v9s$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au...