Re: DSRM and loco hiring

Before anyone gets too excited about hiring of heritage diesel locos in NSW
to commercial operators, I suggest that an important aspect to consider is
the tenure of the locos in heritage operators' hands. Many of these locos
are held in trust or similar and remain under the ownership of the former
operator with stringent clauses prohibitting their use for the haulage of
commercial freight and passenger trains.

--
Geoff Lillico

3AC16F13.21DE93CD@fang.omni.com.au">news:3AC16F13.21DE93CD@fang.omni.com.au...