Re: AP to Darwin on hold "YET AGAIN"

Good to see somone put the true picture forward.  One of those Yanks out
here running one of the privatised rairoads here said that the Aussie
trucking industry is the most highly protected and subsidised one in the
industrialised world from a cost recovery point of view.
Cheers
Rod Gayford

3ac49246$0$25489$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3ac49246$0$25489$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...