Re: AP to Darwin on hold "YET AGAIN"

No, you  must be kidding

I did the calc - it results in $484,000 by my numbers - have I got it right?

I read somewhere that profit is revenue (which you have) less expenses and
capital charges - you do not seem to have these? What is the Capex and
Maintenance on the Hume?

For a comparison with rail you have to look at a narrow view - that is only
the below rail revenue and ignore the below rail costs as you have done -
You can do this in part by looking at the 1999 ARTC report  - $84MAUD/yr
revenue for access (equivalent to the fuel levy). By your analysis this
should be the final result? A little skewed I think?

3ac2fa24.39775763@can-news.tpg.com.au">news:3ac2fa24.39775763@can-news.tpg.com.au...