Re: MS Train Sim delayed (again)

Do they mail-order????  huh! Huh! pretty Huh???
 :o((((
although I will buy a genuine copy of Win XP, I will use the pirated copy,
just to stick both fingers up at MS, who have a system in place requiring
you to register on the net within 30 days of Installation. Does anybody know
if this applies to Train Sim as well ?
This effectively stops you from having it installed on your Desk top and
your Lap top at once. I can only use one machine at a time, and I will not
be paying twice for the one product. The cracks will be well used, I bet you
all! And I suppose that snail mail registration will suffice for those not
connected to the net?
Rod
NjEV6.128350$ff.960700@news-server.bigpond.net.au">news:NjEV6.128350$ff.960700@news-server.bigpond.net.au...