Re: Broadmeadow Loco Turntable Crash

Dont you believe it in the 19 years I was at Broadmeadow we about one every
2 or 3 months. but the plate you have could have come from 44 class as
several went in the pit in the 1980's.I dnt remember a 43 going over the
edge as they were withdrawn in the early 80's
Fred Morley ex Dvr ( Bmd )
daea0949.0106122315.73ea6152@posting.google.com">news:daea0949.0106122315.73ea6152@posting.google.com...