Re: [NSW] Trackwork

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001 19:36:43 +1000, "Chris Downs"
<cvdowns@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

>It's even better in the Mountains.  If there's no trackwork east of Penrith
>then chances are we have buses to the west.  Pity both sides work can't all be
>done on one weekend, may as well travel all the way on a bus, albeit less
>frequently.

I am not complaining. Every person I pick up from Lilianfels, Fairmont
or the Mercure, who wants to go to the station, I mention the
trackwork and the need to change from but to train or train to bus. It
has resulted in three airport trips.

btw, was that you who went from Hazelbrook to Parramatta last week
with Stephen, an occasional lurker in aus.rail ?

Dave