Re: [Melb] Ticket machines 'overused'

David Johnson wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Jun 2001 11:17:10 GMT, RC <richy@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > I don't
> >even need my wallet if I drive short distances as I leave it in the car and
> >it is pin-protected.
>
> Where do you keep your driver's licence?

Yeah well - I also shouldn't drive without my wallet for other reasons such as
needing money in a hurry or the car breaking down (only one year old though so
hopefully not) but when go to gym or swimming it is nice not to have to take it.

I've heard people give undertakings to the police to bring it to a police
station within X days - hope that still applies

RC