Re: Messages received from Andrew Tailby

tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au (Tezza) wrote in
<3b25e50c$0$25479$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>:

>Anyone that sends me email abuse. Couldn't find the real good stuff I used
>to keep for spammers though.

Ah nice to see you're still up to you're old tricks Tezza (-:

I still got that email somewhere... If I can find it I might send it back
for old time's sake (:

M.

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Never engage in an intellectual argument with an idiot.
They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience --
(Unknown)