Re: [Melb] Ticket machines 'overused'

In article <3B2563D4.50B9@iprolink.co.nzzzzz>, David McLoughlin wrote:
> I tell you, I nearly spluttered over my keyboard when I read this
> effrontery in the online Age this morning. The passengers are to blame
> for the problems with One Link's useless ticket machines because
> passengers are using them. If they didn't use them, there would be no
> problems.

Hasn't anyone ever told you that nothing is wrong with computers?  It's
the users who cause the problems!

Well Microsoft's software can be excluded because it can crash while
being idle.

But if you've been using computers since DOS and/or you've used a bit of
Unix (or a lot) then you might understand the BOFH stories:
http://bofh.ntk.net/Bastard.html

Very good for a laugh :)

--
Jeremy Lunn