Re: Messages received from Andrew Tailby

tony bailey <mercuryworldtvl@one.net.au> wrote in article
<3b245dfe_3@news01.one.net.au>...
> Poster to this group might appreciate the following- they were received
some
> time on Saturday night and somehow I feel I have not missed out on much-
<snip>

I received an e-mail the other day; the "From:" field in the header
displayed "Andrew Tailby" and the subject was "my son", but the message
itself purported to be from Andrew Tailby's mother, Lillian. And the only
time I ever posted anything regarding Tailby was when I did him a favour by
translating his 'suicide note' into English!

I was going to reply to "Lillian Tailby", but it's not worth the mental
effort.

Regards
BT