Re: Messages received from Andrew Tailby

Paul Jones <zifnab_spam_@goconnect.net> wrote in article
<9g2akd$6opd9$1@ID-90616.news.dfncis.de>...

> I haven't got any yet! I think Mr Spamer doesn't know how to remove a
_spam_
> trap. Never mind, he only got his own mail sent back to him!

I have a big fat spamtrap on my newsreader's e-mail address field, but
Lillian Tailby (or Andrew or whoever) still managed to get past it.

This is what "Lillian" sent me:

----------
Its about time you all left my son alone, seeing you are all such wonderful
saint, just watch one of these days your halos just might drop and strangle
you. It is also illegal to say rude words over the net,time you all grew up
and became adults.Many time he has put a posting over for you so you can
get photos or I have done it for him, but they have always been in his own
name can we say the same about you lot. lillian
----------

Hmm, the e-mail was sent only to me (my e-mail address is the only one in
the To: or Cc: or Bcc: fields); I never claimed to be a saint, nor am I in
possession of a halo; since when is it illegal to say rude words on the
Internet?; telling me to grow up is a classic pot-kettle-black situation
considering her son's immature ways; I couldn't give two hoots about
Andrew's photos; and I've always posted under my real name..... I copped
all this because I translated his suicide note into English... the thanks I
get, hey? :-)

What I'd like to know is, if it really was the runt's mother who sent me
that e-mail, then does she know what her son gets up to? You know,
instructing people to commit criminal offences, trespassing on state
property, harassing aus.rail users, and the like.

Hmmm, might be time to drag out the Central Coast White Pages.....

Regards
BT