Re: [melb] Rochmond Tram Depot Location?

"Daniel Bowen" <dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au> wrote in message
M3TU6.122070$ff.910063@news-server.bigpond.net.au">news:M3TU6.122070$ff.910063@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> I think it's that big building on the north side of Bridge Road, next to
the
> river - I think it's a hotel or something now.
>

> Daniel
> --
> Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
> dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au
> Melbourne public transport FAQ http://www.custard.net.au/melbtrans/

Rydges Riverside.  In incorporates Tracks Bar, named because of the hotel
occupying the site of the former depot.
Interesting to know whether there's any memorabilia or photos etc on display
here, if so might drop in on my next visit to Melbourne.  Will probably stay
somewhere slightly sleazier, but may be able to afford a beer there.

regards

David Bennetts