Re: JACQUES PHILIPPE

As an Australian if you have travelled internationally, would have had the
chance to see what a backward joke country Australia has become.  Our
education system is now an outdated fifth rate system.  Our universities are
in the majority laughing stock and next to useless, and totally out of touch
with industry and the community.

Australia is now a weak spineless do nothing practical country.  We only do
warm social fuzzy things that require no backbone or courage of convictions
to achieve anything functional.  The weakest dooooo gooooding countries in
the world would be Canada number one, France, Germany etc. number two,
closely followed by Australia with New Zealand following up closely behind.

As for "The Knowledge Country"!!! Who are we trying to fool - only ourselves.
We are not 1/2 of 1% of the worlds population and want to act like the know
all knowledge country.  We are too weak and useless to deal with our basic
problems or have a platform of innovation for excellent ideas.  It sickens me
the way Australia has gone.  The large majority of people are not interested
in watching, seeing or realising how this nation has degenerated over the
last 25 years.

Who are we kidding and keeping warm and fuzzy in Australia - ourselves.
The good times are coming to an end.  We are to weak and gutless as a nation
to do anything about improving things, so the good times must end.  Sit on
the fence and watch it happen, and become another irresponsible Australian
like the majority, as it is always someone else's job in Australia not my job
to do anything about it.

Australia - a nation of irresponsibles!
Australia - a nation of, it is someone else's job, not my job to do anything!
Australia - a nation of, I cannot do it, it may offend someone!
Australia - a nation of sitting and doing nothing as if I do it may achieve
something!
Australia - a nation where if you come up with a good idea we find every
reason possible why we should not even talk about it, let alone get on with
the job and do it.

Wake up Australia before it is to late.

Yes, unfortunatly the truth hurts, and I realise the heaps of posts by the
'blind' who will say it is not the truth.

Hell how did this post end up on aus.electronics!

--

3B240AF9.7D89039A@enternet.com.au">news:3B240AF9.7D89039A@enternet.com.au...