Re: Re: Re: {NSW} Such thing as a 'Ghost Train'?

On Fri, 8 Jun 2001 12:31:38 +1000, "Paul Jones"
<zifnab_spam_@goconnect.net> wrote:

>"David Johnson" <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
>b7bvhtk58mkl8hj9s2nmuctl2sldb03o5u@4ax.com">news:b7bvhtk58mkl8hj9s2nmuctl2sldb03o5u@4ax.com...
>> >
>> >Because they are???? Name one service where the IU is slower than a
>> >suburban.
>>
>> Evening service from Hornsby.  Suburban is Strathfield, Redfern,
>> Central, but the IUs (now ICs) also stop at Eastwood or Epping.
>Didn't know that!

19:34 ex Hornsby.

>> There are some afternoon peak trains on the West that don't stop at
>> Strathfield too.
>Only 1 that I know off - The fish. First stop Parramatta then Glenbrook,
>Blaxland, Springwood all to Ligthow

Central 16:18, Redfern, Parramatta, Blacktown, Mt Druitt, All to
Penrith.

Central 16:33, Redfern, Parramatta, Blacktown, Mt Druitt, All to
Penrith.

Central 16:48, Redfern, Parramatta, Blacktown, Mt Druitt, All to
Penrith.

Central 17:03, Redfern, Parramatta, Blacktown, Mt Druitt, All to Emu
Plains.

Central 17:18, Redfern, Parramatta, Blacktown, Mt Druitt, All to
Penrith.

Central 17:33, Redfern, Parramatta, Blacktown, Mt Druitt, All to
Penrith.

Central 17:48, Redfern, Parramatta, Blacktown, Mt Druitt, All to
Penrith.

Central 18:27, Redfern, Parramatta, Blacktown, All to Penrith.

Central 18:54, Redfern, Parramatta, Blacktown, Mt Druitt, All to
Penrith.

David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~trainman/