Re: {NSW} Such thing as a 'Ghost Train'?

E.P <nathan1@ihug.com.au> wrote in article
<9f9n70$rg5$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au>...
> Were you pulling spliffy's (cones)  before you went to bed.
> Sounds absolutely ridiculous and childish to me.

It was a dream, they're not supposed to be rational and realistic!

Like the dream I had last night where I discovered that John Howard was
really a female-to-male transsexual whose original name was Sally Bush, and
he threatened to have me killed by ASIO if I revealed the fact to the
world's media....

Regards
BT