my final words

before i leave once and for all i would just like to say this for thoes who
said shit againts me thanks a lot for you lot have got me banned from pritty
much every newsgroup to do with trains here in australia and also i left one
before i was kicked out
once i had a love for trains but now there isnt much left for you people
have killed that love
i told antia to take my photos of her web site after what she said and for
you david johnson you cant even reply to an email when i proved you wrong
over who owned the land down at wonderabyne no it isnt rac in fact it
belongs to npws thats why thoes sheds are there and yes people do live in
them and yes they just walk across the tracks with no vests on
so you are wrong as to say i was tresspassing when you are so full of shit
for that area because i was on npws land
as for tezza and micheal and dave and erk dont even be bothered to reply to
the post because i wont be around to see what you say and who gives a shit
any way because you will just treat me like the other bloke who is copping
shit left right and centre
 i hope you are all happy people now for killing what ever love i had for
trains even if i did find ways for getting around a system that is so fucked
because i just proved how easy it was to get out of central even on an old
ticket or even to use a bread knife to break into the drivers area on a v
set
well good bye
this was my final post