Re: my final words

On Fri, 8 Jun 2001 22:31:08 +1000, "Andrew Tailby"
<atailby@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>before i leave once and for all i would just like to say this for thoes who
>said shit againts me thanks a lot for you lot have got me banned from pritty
>much every newsgroup to do with trains here in australia and also i left one
>before i was kicked out

You managed to get yourself banned quite successfully without the need
for anyone else's help.

>once i had a love for trains but now there isnt much left for you people
>have killed that love

I don't believe that.  You'll always love trains.

>i told antia to take my photos of her web site after what she said

Your loss.  You won't get any publicity for your shots now.

> and for
>you david johnson

Cool!  This is my bit!

> you cant even reply to an email when i proved you wrong
>over who owned the land down at wonderabyne

I haven't bothered to reply yet.  I was going to get around to it once
I had either been there to take a look at the actual location, or
spoken to someone in Rail Estate about the current situation.

> no it isnt rac

It's RIC now.

>in fact it
>belongs to npws thats why thoes sheds are there and yes people do live in
>them

I'll check on that when I get some time, but I doubt it is true, if it
is in the location I am thinking of.

> and yes they just walk across the tracks with no vests on

That doesn't make it OK.  They could be heavily fined under the Rail
Safety Act for doing so.

>so you are wrong as to say i was tresspassing when you are so full of shit

I never said you were trespassing.  I asked a question.  Full quote
below (How do others interpret it?):