Re: Sick puppies in the group [was Re: [OT] You know you're a hardcore railfan when...]

david@spambait.proctor.net (Dave Proctor) wrote in

MEE TOO!#!@#~!

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Never engage in an intellectual argument with an idiot.
They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience --
(Unknown)