Sick puppies in the group [was Re: [OT] You know you're a hardcore railfan when...]

"Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
3b202947$0$25483$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3b202947$0$25483$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> "Erk" <citizenerk750@erk.au.com> wrote in message
> 3b1f94fc$1@news.iprimus.com.au">news:3b1f94fc$1@news.iprimus.com.au...
> | |
> | | Still sane, not guilty on any count.
> |

> | Not of that anyway! <g>
>
> I'm beginning to think there's some sick puppies in this newsgroup!

I know there's some sick puppies in this newsgroup.  I'll start the list and
say that me and Erk are up there.  Anyone else want to join in?

Mind you, this is coming from the same person who said, after I related my
experience with a smeared cow, "It should have put you IN steak for a month",
or something like that.

Al