VERY VERY SORRY !!!

G'day mates !!!

I am very very sorry, but I have the obligation to throttle back on my most
informative activities on your ng.s,  regarding that most important issue of
a correct Geology now, after so many years of complete errance _ over 1 ½
century in fact _ of complete meanderings indeed of the present Horrid
Gogology Sci000nce  between Theories as wild one as the other !

I am extremelly serious about the issue and, will take indeed the strongest
steps to bring that Horrid Gogology Sci000nce to its callous knees, and this
before the end of the year is over !!! As all may judge by the way ,  it 's
going to be a most easy task,  since I have already pushed the whore in the
net of its inbuilt incoherence ! Just hear it panting like a wounded wild
beast cornered by the hunt !!! Listen ! See !

To achieve that I have to work on a bran new site and,  will have to do
quite a bit of Scientific reseach on the completely unknown Real Geology ,
which unfortunetly,  I believe only very few practice in the world now ...
Siiigh !!!

So, I just say to all of you my good friends : SO LONG !  I WILL BE BACK AS
SOON AS POSSIBLE  !

Kindest regards

--
Jean-Paul Turcaud
Hydro & Mining Prospector

~~Ignorance Is The Cosmic Sin, The One Never Forgiven~~