Re: VERY VERY SORRY !!!

"~~ jp turcaud ~~" <henri.airaud@poglio.com> wrote:

>G'day mates !!!
>
>I am very very sorry, but I have the obligation to throttle back on my most
>informative activities on your ng.s,  regarding that most important issue of
>a correct Geology now, after so many years of complete errance _ over 1 ½
>century in fact _ of complete meanderings indeed of the present Horrid
>Gogology Sci000nce  between Theories as wild one as the other !

Hmmmm,
   I've searched several online dictionaries and encyclopedias for
"gogology", and all of them give this kind of reply:

>You have searched for Gogology.
>Sorry, no results were returned for your search. Please try again
>(don't forget to check your spelling).

   This "gogology" must be horrid indeed if there is no reference to
it on the net, except in Mr Turcaud's postings. Does he mean perhaps
the technology involved in the manufacture of goggles?

 Bob Parker- electronics technician, Sydney Australia
 home page:  http://www.ozemail.com.au/~bobpar