Wild Fun-Sizzling Sexy Cruise

Sizzling Sexy Cruise-It has come to our attention that you may be interested in the following-
Sizzling sexy cruise for adults who know how to have fun !!!
Sydney Fantasy Club
invites YOU to cum with us on a cruise of passion
Dont miss out on this opportunity to join in the fun
Saturday, 16 June 2001
departing from The Spit
boarding at 7.30pm
for several hours on the harbour
                    Cost:  $120.00 including drinks
                   or $360 includes lady companion
                 Luscious ladies and tantalising stripper
Drinks and nibbles included

Visit our website "www.sydneyfantasy.com"

Contact:              Ingrid   or Martin        0500 510 111
                                            mob.    0427 784 533

E-mail:sydneyfantasyclub@hotmail.com
RSVP ASAP
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL
We look forward to you cumming with us!

P.S.  If you wish to be removed from this list,
        Please type "remove" into the"message"
        section of the"reply" facility on your E-mail
        and hit "send". If you have recieved this E-mail
        more than once,please accept our apologies.
        If you know someone who would like to go on
        our cruise,please foward this E-mail to them-
        Best wishes,Martin and ingrid.

This is a genuine cruise and we really do know how to have fun!