[Ann] Plasma Screen Emulator alpha version available for download

Gday everyone

As well as DVA, I've been working on a plasma screen emulator. It is very,
VERY primitive at the moment, and I made a 'mockup' to see how easy it would
be to create an emulator. The mockup evolved into the emulator, and I have
an alpha version (not even beta) available for download.

This is no DOS box affair, it runs in Windows and the station scrolling is
very smooth even on my Pentium 133.

Please note that the settings for positioning and colours are located in the
file plasma.reg, which must be run before running the file plasma.exe,
otherwise you will get an 'ERegistryException' error.

The Plasma Emulator Alpha version can be downloaded from:
http://members.digitalrice.com/dva/plasma/plasma_alpha.htm

Enjoy, and send feedback to jaboles@crosswinds.net

Bye!

Rgds