Re: Re: Worse than CityRail

On 31 May 2001 07:45:11 -0700, bscaro@yahoo.com (Ben Scaro) wrote:

>Yeah, the Tube has its problems.  But worse than Cityrail ?  No way.
>
>On my local line, the Victoria line, trains arrive on average every 3
>minutes.  And that's typical of most of London, with the notable
>exception of the East London line which admittedly is pretty
>infrequent.  The only stations on Cityrail with that sort of frequency
>are the City Loop and Redfern.

Think about what you are comparing here.   You are comparing the tube
to CityRail.  The Tube is basically a subway service from what I can
make out, so you should compare our City Circle or Bondi Junction
Lines to it.  On these lines, there are very frequent services

David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~trainman/
These comments are made in a private