Re: Worse than CityRail

Bill Bolton, please take note.  I always have put CityRail ahead of London
Underground.
In late1999, transiting through London during a visit to Britain, I did note
newer and brighter trains, and didn't encounter overcrowding or delays.  It
was such a brief interlude that I didn't change any previously held opinion.

Regards

David Bennetts