Re: Michael , Tezza, Dave and finally Anita

Andrew Tailby wrote:

> Well you 3 in my eyes are nothing more than a fucking pack of arse holes.
> In real life you dont give a shit about anybodie else but your own little
> selves i can see that when ever i said something about how to do or how to
> cheat there is nothing but fucking uproar from you 3 alone and nobodie else.

Um, I think you mentioned four names.

> for penrith lets see on a normal weekend you have 5 trains per hour
> compaired to fucking 1 train and you have the hide to complain about a shit
> rail service.

But I travel to Lithgow, not the City. That's 1 service every 2 hours.

> As for the web site i gave you thoes photos as a friend but i can see whata
> friend you have become oh as for the large post what 2 or 3 in the last few
> months how about you go to a server that allows you to have unlimited
> download something like optus or even bigpond.

Even when I was with OzEFail (unlimited downloads) I asked you NOT to
send them.

> You know i couldbe such a fucking arsehole towards you send you some very
> large emails oh something that would work out to be close on 1 or even 2
> mb's but i would be just wasting my time in doing that and proving nothing.

Thankyou very much for that 900Kb email. I have contacted Optusnet
Customer Support with regards to this. I'm sure they will deal with you
accordingly.

> While i think of it shit im fucking crazy

You said it, not me.

--
Anita Lukaszyk
neety@iprimus.com.au