Re: Michael , Tezza, Dave and finally Anita

Andrew Tailby wrote:

> Well you 3 in my eyes are nothing more than a fucking pack of arse holes.
> In real life you dont give a shit about anybodie else but your own little
> selves i can see that when ever i said something about how to do or how to
> cheat there is nothing but fucking uproar from you 3 alone and nobodie else.

Well at least you know we take the time to read your posts ;)

> I said at the bottom of that post how a guy broke into it i did not say that
> i broke into it you fucking idot's and i also said that i called city rail
> to have the cops get him.
> I showed just how easy it was to break into a guards area if you try hard
> enough to think of a way to do it.

Whilst perhaps not illegal, it *is* Immoral...

> I guess none of you have ever suffured from depression or a mental illness
> of any sought oh fuck no ur fucking lives are way too good for that.

I'm currently on disability support pension for Asperger's Syndrome. I
have first hand experience of mental illness/depression/etc. Aside from
once involving you, do you see me doing any of the following:

1. Personal Attacks?
2. Constantly swearing in my posts?
3. Giving instructions on comitting criminal offenses?
4. Generally losing my cool?

I somehow doubt *you* know anything about depression and/or mental
illness. $1 says I'd have much more of an idea than you.

(For the record, I was diagnosed 6 years ago, at age 12.)

> As for you Anita i checked that attr machine tonight and be fucked if i
> amgoing to put in 4bucks 70 for a ticket that cost's me 2 bucks 40 and as
> for penrith lets see on a normal weekend you have 5 trains per hour
> compaired to fucking 1 train and you have the hide to complain about a shit
> rail service.

I'm lucky if I have a hourly bus service, and I need to get the bus to
get to the station (or walk for nearly 2 hours). Just as bad as a hourly
train service.

>  As for the web site i gave you thoes photos as a friend but i can see whata
> friend you have become oh as for the large post what 2 or 3 in the last few
> months how about you go to a server that allows you to have unlimited
> download something like optus or even bigpond.

I'm on bigpond. I have a 300MB download limit monthly.

> You know i couldbe such a fucking arsehole towards you send you some very
> large emails oh something that would work out to be close on 1 or even 2
> mb's but i would be just wasting my time in doing that and proving nothing.
> if i didnt pay my fucking fare each week how would i get out of Chatswood
> you cant and at least iam not like some people i know get a train from like
> bankstown and go to somewhere where there is no gates just a machine on the
> platform and get a weekly ticket that cost's them less than 10 bucks insted
> of like 15 or 20 at least i pay my 41 bucks a week and big fucking deal if i
> dont pay over the yr about 50 bucks for that bit extra i may pay to get into
> the city.

I never travel without a ticket. If I don't have my concession card with
me, I pay my $13 for a daytripper, and write the extra $11.90 off as
stupidity for not having the card.

<snip>
</rant>

--
Michael Hendy

Webmaster, http://biisetup.cjb.net

e-Gunzel - aus.rail

Basilisk II support questions should be sent to the Delphi forums if
possible, so that they can be quickly and accurately answered (I don't
know everything!)

--
"The world's programmers are trying to make the best idiot-proof
software. The universe, however, is trying to make the best idiot.

"It is our policy to upgrade our product every few months to keep up to
date with new CPUs (such as Athlon and Pentium 4), new Oses (Windows
XP), so that our code base does not get stable." - Darek Mihocka,
Emulators Inc.

--
No comments need be made regarding any medical conditions in the above
post.