Re: [MELB]Early sunday trains

I don't believe this to be the case - the first trains leave suburban
termini around 7am, arriving in the city 8am. Exceptions were made on the
weekend of the Avalon Airshow and the Grand Prix, when earlier trains ran.

I certainly don't believe they would be running extra trains regularly that
have little chance of substantial patronage, and are not advertised!

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au