Re: Another example of lack of thought in MetCard

usenet.spam@gunzel.net (Michael) writes:

>paul+usenet@dwerryhouse.com.au (Paul Dwerryhouse) wrote in
><98qbb0$tv$1@merrick.home>:

>>And, if so, has anyone tried challenging such a fine, on the basis that
>>they gained absolutely nothing monetarily for not doing so?

>Of course revalidating your ticket makes the company money. Who cares where
>the money comes from, it just makes money? Make sense?

I _meant_ that it gains the person who is failing to revalidate their ticket
nothing financially.

I don't care about how the companies divide up the revenue amongst themselves.
I'm not paid to be their accountant and I'm not going to go out of my way to
help them.

--
Paul Dwerryhouse (paul@dwerryhouse.com.au)
Amsterdam, The Netherlands.    <---- current location