Re: Another example of lack of thought in MetCard

Daniel Bowen <dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au> wrote:

>The only ones I've seen are distance, not time based.

In Vienna you can buy a ticket that's good for eight person-days.  You stamp
('validate') the ticket once at the beginnning of the day, twice if there are
two people travelling, and it's OK for both people for the rest of the day.

If we could just do away with the idiocy of revalidating every time one
changes vehicles, our system could work in a similar way.

TM