Re: RTM and steam? In the same sentence?

I don't think the EPA will be impressed with an oil burning steam
locomotive. If they do go ahead and convert it expect it to be banned in
Sydney or any other large city or town. Weren't oil burners banned in some
areas of Sydney in the 50's and 60's?

Chris

98ovp5$c46$1@gossamer.itmel.bhp.com.au">news:98ovp5$c46$1@gossamer.itmel.bhp.com.au...