Re: Another example of lack of thought in MetCard

paul+usenet@dwerryhouse.com.au (Paul Dwerryhouse) wrote in
<98qbb0$tv$1@merrick.home>:

>And, if so, has anyone tried challenging such a fine, on the basis that
>they gained absolutely nothing monetarily for not doing so?

Of course revalidating your ticket makes the company money. Who cares where
the money comes from, it just makes money? Make sense? It would appear that
this is the REAL reason behind our dollar falling in value (-:

Heck, if only people could understand this, we could have Pauline Hanson as
PM in no time (-:

M.

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Whip ME, Beat ME. "Windows ME".