Re: Countrylink food and service

On Wed, 7 Mar 2001 09:41:15 +1100, "David Bennetts"
<davibenn@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

I think you may be on to something with that - I recently had Beef
Teriyaki meal on Canberra-Sydney Xplorer - it looked like beef jerky
as it was so dry. The sad thing is that I could have purchased a
microwave meal for half the price, which would have been ready in 6
minutes (instead on 30 mins to 1hr) and would have been 100 times
nicer.