Re: Woomera - sink the racists

"<Type your name here>" <csinn@netlink.com.au> wrote in message
3AA4C434.5032@netlink.com.au">news:3AA4C434.5032@netlink.com.au...
| So Adolf "Tezza" Hitler

First port of call for the coward - name calling.

| thinks that the criminals should be rounded up,

Yes.

| deported

If they're illegal immigrants.

| and if they refuse to go then shoot.

Nice and dramatic, but I've said nothing of the sort. Typical of the
bleeding heart, put lies into the mouth of those exposing their bullshit for
what it is.

| Sounds very much like history repeating it self, why dont we just gas the
"rich" immigrants
| like the Nazis did

More proof you don't know what you're talking about, the Jews weren't
immigrants, they were German citizens.

| and build a big wall around australia, put little
| soldiers with guns at all points to keep the hoards away.

That's not a bad idea. Keep all the criminals out and if someone applies in
the correct fashion and is approved or is deemed a geniune refugee, let them
in.

| Listen you narrow minded pin head,

Yes you bleeding heart, no fuck-all dipshit.

| you think that by stopping people
| coming here that your jobs are any safer, that the government wont close
| the schools or the hospitals or that life is going to be better... NO

These are all your false arguments, I've said nothing of the sort.

| The down fall of Australia wont be from a few starving refugees,

We haven't seen any of those yet.

| it takes place due to the preasures of the world economy. You love your
| little trains that take the exports of coal, wheat and containers to the
| ports for export dont you.

No, they get in my way.

| Well what if the world goes into recession

Like before? Like happens all the time?

| and the train companies go bankrupt

They didn't before and won't this time. You know as much about economics as
you do about immigration and WWII

| and you loss our job

I'd gladly lose your job (you're probably a sponge anyway), but if you meant
my job, a recession would probably make it safer.

| what will you do? Blame the refugees, there the ones rorting the system
and taking our
| jobs....wake up.

Tell your lies as much as you like, it still doesn't mean I said them.

| Get out of your insular Australian mentality because it falling down all
| around your ears.

I don't detract from anything I've said. Send the illigal immigrants back to
their country of origin or their point of departure for Australia, where
they spent tens of thousands of dollars for their passage to Australia,
before disposing of their passports.

| By the way my name is chris Sinnema-so address it to me, ive nothing to
hide

I don't give a shit who you are, you still don't know what you're talking
about.