Re: Woomera - sink the racists

So Adolf "Tezza" Hitler thinks that the criminals should be rounded up,
deported and if they refuse to go then shoot. Sounds very much like
history repeating it self, why dont we just gas the "rich" immigrants
like the Nazis did and build a big wall around australia, put little
soldiers with guns at all points to keep the hoards away.

Listen you narrow minded pin head, you think that by stopping people
coming here that your jobs are any safer, that the government wont close
the schools or the hospitals or that life is going to be better... NO

The down fall of Australia wont be from a few starving refugees, it
takes place due to the preasures of the world economy. You love your
little trains that take the exports of coal, wheat and containers to the
ports for export dont you. Well what if the world goes into recession
and the train companies go bankrupt and you loss our job what will you
do? Blame the refugees, there the ones rorting the system and taking our
jobs....wake up.

Get out of your insular Australian mentality because it falling down all
around your ears.

By the way my name is chris Sinnema-so address it to me, ive nothing to
hide