Re: [MELB] 4D at Bayswater {again}

DJ wrote:

> 4D seems to be out of action again and has been for a little while now,
> sitting at Bayswater, anyone know what the problem is???

I saw it running today somewhere between Richmond and Box Hill, to be
more precise I think it was after Camberwell but I wasn't really taking
much notice since the train (a refurbished comeng too:) I was on was
going express from Richmond to Box Hill (I love it when that happens...
get on a train at Richmond after changing from the Caulfield line then
it takes me express all the way home :).