Re: TasRail blamed for fire

Sounds to me that the farmer had neglected to protect his property with a
grass fire break!
smouldering sleepers do set fire to grass, but it would be unusual for, even
melting brake blocks, to set fire across a properly ploughed fire break!
Farmer was not having financial problems, I'm wondering...sort of a
stock-take? Wools pretty well stuffed, with China not buying, and Japan
still in recession??
Rod
3A9B8691.A7E6B510@bigstix.com">news:3A9B8691.A7E6B510@bigstix.com...