Re: Woman bails out seconds before train hits car

I saw what could have been the same thing at the Cramer St level crossing here
in Melbourne last week, a woman in a shiny red car stuck on the crossing with
traffic before and after. But didn't see the results ( train come or car got
off crossing).

I can think of better ways to gamble, than with one's life.

Regards,
David Head