What ever happened to.... these lines?

Hey,
What ever happened to the workers trains that use't to run down through,
Enfield, Chullora and Clydeburn? I know that Clydeburn, Delec and the
welders platforms remain, but what happened to them?
What ever happened to Hope street (Enfield Loco) and enfield south?
When did the trains stop running? Timetables?, Info?, Photos?

Do they still use the siding that branches of the East Hills line between
Holsworthy and Glenfeild that served the Australian defence storage?
The Points are still there, tracks and is still listed as a functional
railway line.
What ever happened to it, I've only ever seen one train in there.

Thanks
Mark Shortus