Re: WS2 National Rail train

"BEE EFF" <mcreely@pnc.com.au> wrote in message
3A944629.E1C68CEA@pnc.com.au">news:3A944629.E1C68CEA@pnc.com.au...
> Nathan & Mel,
>
> WS2 / SW3 runs on avereage 5 days a week(Mon - Fri) it is rostered to
depart Pt
> Kembla  11:35 hrs and arrive Boral Siding at Cooks River at 15:20 hrs
after
> running around at Rozelle. It normally has a total of 2400 tonnes (in 26
> wagons)of 10 & 20 mm bluemetal(for concrete production). After it has
unloaded
> it then runs via Rozelle or the Banka back to Port Kembla for crew change
then
> down to Dunmore Quarry(near Shell Harbour) to be loaded again.

It normally departs from the quarry at Dunmore about 08:30 Mon-Fri but if
there are any loading problems it can be later. It then runs to Port Kembla
and usually goes clockwise around the outer harbour loop and stables in the
yard at Port Kembla North. It then leaves Port Kembla North for Cooks River
about midday but today's was later, I saw it near Allan's Creek about 13:00.
--
Regards,
Chris Stratton